Accor has recently unveiled launched a new premium visual language including a new corporate logo. The two distinctive brands, Accor and ALL, will utilize the same ‘iconic A’ monogram that represents the seal of excellence of the group and which fuses the letter A with the bernache which is the historical emblem of the group.
With ‘ALL- Accor Live Limitless’, Accor has given a disruptive and dramatic shift to its loyalty program into a fully integrated global platform integrating rewards, services, and experiences across the entire ecosystem. The idea being to increase the global visibility of its brands to strengthen the efficiency of distribution networks, offering guests an attractive and unique loyalty program in the industry.
To support these initiatives, the Group will invest €225 million of the €4.8 billion generated by the Booster operation, with the financial objective of creating €75 million per year of gross operating surplus in the medium term.
The new guest promise of this new lifestyle loyalty program will address four strategic stakes:
- Introducing new premium status to reward our most loyal members and will open doors across a unique and iconic portfolio of over 30 hotel brands
- Enriched benefits according to our augmented hospitality strategy.
- A worldwide connected experience to earn and burn points across the broadest range of brands in the industry and a New digital app delivering value across work, live & play.
- Partnerships and experiences
• Partnership with AEG beyond the AccorHotels Arena
• The Group has signed a new partnership with IMG, which will unlock access to chef masterclasses and culinary encounters for best members courtesy of the loyalty program.
• Accor and Paris Saint-Germain Football Cub partnership